Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Arrival in Donetsk!

здравствуйте!

Well I am officially here now! The flights were long but good. It's so weird that I am officially on my mission now but I know that I'm going to love it here! I can't really describe the short ride I just took to get from the airport to the mission home haha. I guess I would say that it is quite different than the US in every way but it's awesome. Every sign is in cyrillic and most of them are in Ukrainian I think and everyone drives crazy here haha. But I'm so grateful to be here and excited to get to work. I know that Heavenly Father will be with me and with you guys as well. I love you all so much! Thanks for everything! Have a good week and tell everyone that I made it safely and that I love them as well. 

до свиданя!

с любовю,
старейшина каун


Elder Keown with President and Sister Campero
 
A long trip...



Donetsk September 2011 Arrivals

No comments:

Post a Comment