Monday, May 14, 2012

An Amazing Week in Saltovka!

Privet family!

It was awesome just talking with you on Skype!! I love you all so very much and I'm grateful for the opportunity that we just had to do so. It sounds like everything's going good at home. Good luck with the end of year stuff and staying sane haha. It will all go by very quickly so don't forget to blink!

Here's my thoughts about Akbar's baptism.

Akbar's baptism was amazing this past Saturday! I never thought I'd end up baptizing a Muslim here in Ukraine but it happened! Words can't really describe my feelings. I am so happy for Akbar and his desire to follow Jesus Christ. He was truly prepared to listen to the gospel and Elder Lambert and I were blessed to find him. The gospel has brought a new light into his life and he has experienced a mighty change in his heart. I will never forget this whole experience of meeting and teaching Akbar. He is one of the Lord's elect who has found the truth and I am so grateful that we got to play a small part in his conversion. The Lord works in mysterious ways and there are always people who are searching for something more in life, we just have to find them! I know that Heavenly Father answers our prayers and loves us more than we can imagine. I love him and my Savior, Jesus Christ, with all of my heart. This work is marvelous and I know it is true.

I love you all very much. Have a great week and keep on keepin' on! Always remember that Heavenly Father is just a prayer away.

с любовью,
старейшина каун
украинская донецкая миссия

No comments:

Post a Comment